You need to create a new HTTP endpoint.
- Create a new note/node in Roam named something like “Create POST /v1/users” with the following template:
- In a nutshell: Describe the purpose of the endpoint.
- Inputs: List all the fields that the endpoint accepts and the relevant validation constraints.
- Response: List all the possible responses (different status codes, payloads, headers, etc).
- Security: Describe the permissions required to use the endpoint.
- Documentation: Document the endpoint using OpenAPI, Confluence, or whatever your team uses.
- Links: Include relevant links that will help in building the endpoint.