sajad torkamani

What is it?

The CT600, also known as the Company Tax Return, is a form used by UK-based companies to report their Corporation Tax to HMRC on an annual basis.

You can use the CT600 form to calculate how much Corporation Tax you own based on your taxable profits. Along with the CT600, you typically need to attach your statutory accounts and computations to show how the tax was calculated.

When do I have to submit it?

The deadline is usually 12 months after the end of the accounting period it covers.

Tagged: Accounting

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *